- Passport numbering by laser perforation;
- handling passport booklets of 32, 48 and 64 pages including cover or e-cover
- positioning virtually everywhere possible for laser numbering over the passport
- no dust and burning effect over all pages
- Air-cooled design,
- Co2 laser from 120 up to 300 wats (dual laser concept);
- laser perforation of customer defined sequences of letter and digits;
- barcode reader integrated for generating number from barcode
- ePassport RFID reader integrated for generating number from a ePassport chip id
- OCR/camera for reading printed/stamped number
- import of sequences for perforation from file
- ultimate performance and quality of laser numbering
- different fonts included
- Font builder tool for customer defined fonts (software for generating custom fonts).
- Windows based or PIN user authentication.
- Database Connectivity to any relational database.
- Easy integration;
- Up to 600 passports per hour;
Possibility for different positions of numbering
Possobility for different fonts of laser numbering